There are a lot of opportunities to help fund your study abroad experience, like the Anne C. Kok Scholarship!
- Enrolled as a full-time undergraduate student with at least two semesters of coursework completed at UW-Green Bay and pursuing an academic-sponsored international learning experience (e.g., study abroad, student exchange, international certificate program, etc.)
OR Enrolled or seeking enrollment at UW-Green Bay as an exchange student from the University of Jordan to earn credit for classes in the social work major
- Applicants must complete the scholarship application that documents their interest in social change and/or social justice field
- Minimum cumulative earned undergraduate grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent)
- Pursuing a major in social work or in a related social justice field
- Consideration shall be given to social work/social justice applicants (when qualified) with limited or no travel experience, either within their home country and/or abroad (as detailed in the written application)
The Deadline for this 2014-2015 scholarship is March 28th. For more information and the application, please click here.
To see our FULL LIST of scholarships and grants for study abroad students, please go here.