We’re having a Study Abroad Panel!
Attend this event to ask questions and find out more about studying abroad. The panel will include an international student along with students from semester exchanges. This event is open to EVERYONE so bring your questions and feel more confident about going abroad!!
April 3rd, 5-7pm – MAC 229
The following program deadlines are extended:
Slovakia – THURSDAY, March 6th, 4:30pm
Ireland, Tena, and Alicante – FRIDAY, March 7th, 4:30pm
Complete your applications today!
There are a lot of opportunities to help fund your study abroad experience, like the Anne C. Kok Scholarship!
- Enrolled as a full-time undergraduate student with at least two semesters of coursework completed at UW-Green Bay and pursuing an academic-sponsored international learning experience (e.g., study abroad, student exchange, international certificate program, etc.)
OR Enrolled or seeking enrollment at UW-Green Bay as an exchange student from the University of Jordan to earn credit for classes in the social work major
- Applicants must complete the scholarship application that documents their interest in social change and/or social justice field
- Minimum cumulative earned undergraduate grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent)
- Pursuing a major in social work or in a related social justice field
- Consideration shall be given to social work/social justice applicants (when qualified) with limited or no travel experience, either within their home country and/or abroad (as detailed in the written application)
The Deadline for this 2014-2015 scholarship is March 28th. For more information and the application, please click here.
To see our FULL LIST of scholarships and grants for study abroad students, please go here.
Think you missed out on the opportunity to study in Germany or the National Student Exchange?? The deadline for the HESSEN EXCHANGE and SUMMER UNIVERSITY(ISU) as well as the NATIONAL STUDENT EXCHANGE has been extended! The new deadline is FRIDAY, FEB. 21st at 4:30pm!
Want to Study Abroad but don’t know what the next step is? Come to our First Steps Meetings! We hold them every Tuesday at 2:00pm and Wednesday at noon in the OIE (CL 207)
We have study abroad information sessions to fit your needs!! Check these out in the upcoming weeks:
Business Programs – Monday, Feb. 3rd @ 3:00pm
Summer Travel Courses – Tuesday, Feb. 4th @ 12:00pm
Communication Programs – Wednesday, Feb. 5th @ 2:00pm
German Programs – Thursday, Feb. 6th
Spanish Programs – Monday, Feb. 10th @ 4:00pm
Humanities Programs – Tuesday, Feb. 11th @ 2:00pm
Science Programs – Monday, Feb. 17th @ 3:30pm
Poli Sci & Global Studies – Tuesday, Feb. 18th @ 3:00pm
*All sessions will be located in the Office of International Education (CL 207) unless otherwise noted*
Make sure to stop by our National Student Exchange (NSE) information sessions today and tomorrow every hour from 9:00am-3:00pm in the OIE (CL 207)! Check out this great exchange opportunity within the U.S., Canada, Guam, Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands!
Yet another one of our study abroad students is keeping a blog of her experiences, this time in Bordeaux, France! She has invited us to share her blog, so we encourage you to check out her stories and photos during her semester abroad – she has done a great job of explaining what school is really like in France, and posted some beautiful pics!
Krysta Goes to France
APPLICATION DEADLINES! The deadline for the Summer travel course to Italy is February 14th – Fall Hessen and National Student Exchange applications are due February 15th! Start your application today at: