We need many outstanding people to create the adventure of a lifetime for our campers at Wisconsin Lions Camp in Rosholt, WI. Please read the following information before going to the application page:
Available positions (as of May 16, 2014):
- Swimming Director (lifeguard certification needed)
- Crafts Director
- Trading Post Secretary
- 2 female counselors (have some applicants we are working on)
- 5 male counselors
- 1 female and 2 male program counselors (lifeguard certification would be great!)
• All summer camp applicants with the exception of food service, must be at least 18 years of age
• Please note that we hire staff for the whole summer – May 28 through August 15. Due to the nature of our camper’s needs and the amount of training we do for our staff, it is very difficult for us to consider applicants who are only available for short periods of time.
• We strongly recommend that program staff should obtain first aid, CPR and lifeguard certifications which are needed for many of the positions
• We cannot interview an applicant without at least three references received in our office. This is because after the interview, if we are ready to offer a position, we can call references quickly
• A current resume and background check form must be submitted with the application
• We encourage applicants to contact us at 715-677-4969 or email@example.com to learn more.
Thank you for considering a position at the Wisconsin Lions Camp!