- 3 nectarines, chopped
- 1/2 lb. fresh mushrooms, quartered
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup pitted ripe olives (optional)
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- 1 8-oz can artichoke hearts
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. tarragon, crumbled
- 1/2 tsp. thyme
- In a large bowl, combine nectarines, mushrooms, cherry tomatoes, olives, and green onions.
- Drain and save liquid from the artichokes. Add the artichokes to the salad.
- Combine reserved liquid with remaining ingredients in a jar. Shake well and pour over the salad.
- Serve immediately or chill in the refrigerator for two hours for the best flavor.
Makes 6 servings
Serving Size: 1 cup
Each serving provides 80 calories, 3 g total fat (0 g saturated fat), 0 mg cholesterol, 100 mg sodium, 13 g total carbohydrate, 2 g dietary fiber, 7 g sugar, and 3 g protein.