A reminder that UWGB has a Corporate Membership with CURRENT. Please see below for a great professional development opportunity!
||Wednesday, March 19, 2014
7:30 a.m. Registration & Continental Breakfast
8 a.m. Workshop Begins
12 p.m. Conclusion
||NWTC Corporate Conference Center
2740 W Mason St
Green Bay, WI 54303
||$49 Members of Current
$64 Nonmembers of Current
Free with 2014 All-Inclusive Events Package – Learn More
||Continental breakfast and refreshments.
There is a 96-hour cancellation policy for this event.
4 hours of CE credit is available for attending this workshop.
|Rock your Audience with Power, Passion and Purpose
|There are legitimate reasons people (including leaders) fear public speaking more than death. We fear we’re exposing ourselves to scrutiny of our knowledge, ideas and private ideals. While it’s important to prepare a speech or presentation by crafting the wording, many professionals don’t realize one of the keys to engaging their audience; that speaking from their passion, framing their speech around their message and who they are as a person, is what moves their audience. If you don’t look and sound confident, others won’t be confident in you. In our session together, we’ll explore and practice the components that empower your voice and infuse your passion:
- Examine common myths and truths that keep people in fear versus empowerment
- Break through your fears by putting them to the test
- Tap into your unique message based on your life experience and what makes YOU awesome
- Participate in fun, experiential exercises that move you out of your comfort zone
- Acquire experience from constructive feedback
You will want to attend if you:
- Desire to improve your professional and personal confidence through public speaking exercises
- Feel an inner drive to express yourself more fully
- Shy away from speaking opportunities
- Are looking to change your public speaking fears to power and confidence
Take your public speaking to the next level to influence broader audiences
|About the Speaker
Master Your Accent, LLCCher Gunderson is passionate about helping people break through their terror barriers. She is the owner and founder of Master Your Accent, LLC, connecting professionals with their clients and their markets through dynamic verbal and nonverbal, live, virtual and written communications and confidence skills training.
Through her own experiences of speaking to live and virtual audiences about how she empowers foreign-born professionals to decrease their risk of misunderstandings, she trains and motivates professionals to step into their public speaking potential. Her program results in engaging, interactive, credible presentations that inspire and move audiences to action.