Building Relationships that Build Lunch n’ Learn presented by Paul Belschner
Wednesday, December 16, 2015
11:00 AM to 1:00 PM
This event is coordinated and hosted by Current, the Greater Green Bay Chamber’s young professionals group targeting individuals age 21-40.
Building Relationships that Build: An Inside Peek into the Larsen Green Redevelopment
Relationships + Experiences = Growth & Satisfaction
Opportunities to broaden our personal and professional networks are all around us. We’ll discuss how those relationships lead to career satisfaction, stability and confidence.
Relationships and experiences have led to a stakeholder role in the significant evolution of Downtown Green Bay. Examples of relationship management will be provided to emphasize the aforementioned formula, specifically; insight regarding the continuation of the Larsen Canning property and Titletown Brewing redevelopments.
About the Speaker
Paul Belschner, CPA, MBA
President/Chief Financial Officer
Smet Construction Services
One of the few at Smet Construction Services not having an extensive career directly in the construction field, Paul Belschner has more than 20 years of experience in finance and business administration pertinent to the construction management services provided at Smet.
Paul holds a B.S. degree in accounting from the University of Wisconsin – Green Bay and a Masters of Business Administration from the University of Wisconsin – Oshkosh. As an auditor and tax preparation specialist in the public accounting field Paul gained tremendous knowledge of the construction industry as well as familiarity of business strategies implemented by various construction firms within the industry. Smet has grown with this experience and expertise to become an industry leader.
Providing the proper information, feedback and guidance needed to excel in all aspects of the daily construction operations at Smet is a management passion of Paul’s. As the company’s financial officer, more specifically, he directs the treasury functions of Smet as well.
Paul keeps very active within the construction industry as well as with his family and charitable organizations, including:
- Spending time biking, camping, and traveling with his wife, son (age 12), and daughter (age 11)
- Past president, Optimist Club of West Green Bay
- Member, Construction Financial Management Association (CFMA)
- Member, Financial Executives International (FEI)
- Member, NFL Alumni Association—Green Bay Chapter
- Member, Meyer Theatre Corp.—Capital Campaign Committee
- Active participant, Chamber of Commerce—CFO Roundtables
- Co-founder, treasurer, CASE (Confidentially, Advising, Supporting, and Encouraging local business) Business Group
- National Conference Presenter and active member, Jack Miller Network, Promoting Redevelopment and Enhancing Municipal Relationships
- Board Member—Advance-Economic Development, department of the Greater Green Bay Chamber
- Board Member—Broadway BID-Business Improvement District Taxing Authority
- Board Member—Numerous Commercial Real Estate Condominiums
- Board Member—Boys and Girls Club of Green Bay
Balsamic grilled chicken salad – field greens, balsamic marinated chicken breast, roasted beets, almonds, red wine poached pears, goat cheese, scallions, honey thyme vinaigrette, warm rolls and butter.
Please email Sara Dodge with special dietary restrictions prior to the event.
$15 Members of Current | $25 Nonmembers of Current
Free with 2015 Lunch n’ Learn or All-Inclusive Events Package – Learn More
To ensure proper membership pricing for Current or an events package enrollment, please use the email address we have on file for you when registering online. There is a 96-hour cancellation policy.
Smet Construction Services
11 am Registration & Networking
11:30 am Lunch Served
12 pm Presentation
1 pm Conclusion
Green Bay Country Club
2400 Klondike Rd.
Green Bay, WI 54311
Map to Event
Maximum Attendees: 150
Thank you to our Sponsors