- 4 peaches, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons walnuts, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup quick oats
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, lightly packed
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- Arrange fruit in 8-inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice, sugar, and ginger.
- In a medium bowl, measure dry ingredients and cut in margarine until crumbly.
- Spread over fruit in baking dish, lifting fruit gently so crumbs coat evenly.
- Bake at 375°F for about 30 minutes or until fruit bubbles and topping is browned.
- Cool slightly.
Each serving contains approximately 245 calories, 48 g carbohydrates, 3 g protein, 5 g fat, 8 mg sodium, and 3 g fiber.
Recipe from the StayWell Company, LLC