- 2 salmon steaks, about 6 ounces each
- 2 tablespoons dipping sauce
- 1 teaspoon cooking oil
- Heat grill to hot and rub grids with cooking oil.
- Baste steaks with sauce.
- Cook 5 minutes.
- Turn once and baste again.
- Cook 5 minutes more.
- Fish should be opaque throughout (145°F internal temperature).
Serves 2 (Gluten-free)
Each serving contains about 295 calories, 31 g protein, 17 g fat, 7 g carbohydrates, 0 g fiber, and 343 mg sodium.
This recipe is gout-friendly because it contains food moderate in purines. Meat, poultry, and fish intake should be limited to 1 to 2 servings per day.
Recipe from the StayWell Company, LLC