The Statewide Employees Combined Campaign (SECC) annual workplace campaign is officially underway! You can make a pledge anytime between now and November 30, 2017.The SECC Campaign is available for state and university employees outside of Dane, Milwaukee and Waukesha counties. SECC raises money to support a wide range of charities doing important work like protecting our natural resources, providing health services and research, defending civil and human rights, and preventing violence.
To make your pledge:
- Go to seccstatewide.wi.gov
- Choose the link that corresponds with your employment
- Login or register following the instructions online
- Find out more information about the charities available to support
- Follow the instructions on the website to complete your pledge
The CHOICE is yours…
- How you want to give – choose payroll contribution, cash or check.
- Where your dollars go – when you designate your gift to specific charities, only the charities you choose will receive money from you.
Pick from more than 300 state, national and international charities.
Check out a list of common questions and concerns.
Learn more about the impact of your gift.
Thank you for your work as an employee of the State of Wisconsin and University of Wisconsin system! State employees have a great impact on the quality of life for all citizens of Wisconsin every day at work and then by giving back through the Statewide SECC campaign.