Know your numbers!
Register today for the on-site health screening event at UW-Green Bay for employees and their spouse/domestic partner who are enrolled in the State of Wisconsin Group Health Insurance Program!
Date: Thursday, September 14, 2017
Time: 7:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Room: Phoenix Room in University Union
Complete two easy steps by October 20, 2017 to earn the $150* Well Wisconsin incentive:
STEP 1: Get your 2017 health screening** – log in to wellwisconsin.staywell.com and click the Programs tab to register for this event.
- You’ll be in and out in 20 minutes
- Screening includes measurements for blood pressure, body mass index (BMI), cholesterol (HDL, LDL and Total), triglycerides and glucose
- Fasting is not required, but is highly recommended for more accurate results
- Screening completion will be displayed in the StayWell wellness portal within two business days. Your results will be automatically uploaded to your profile within 10 business days
- On-site health screenings are confidential, free and voluntary
STEP 2: Complete the StayWell health assessment** at wellwisconsin.staywell.com
It takes about 10 minutes and is mobile and tablet friendly!
NOTE: You must register ahead of time for this health screening – they do not allow walk-ins that day.
If you already completed your health screening this past April, you do not need to complete it again in 2017. There will be another on-site screening event in April 2018, for the 2018 Well Wisconsin incentive.
* Those enrolled in Humana’s Medicare Advantage plan or have a postal address outside of the U.S. are not eligible to receive the $150 incentive. The $150 incentive is treated as taxable income and will be reported to your employer.
** Individual health information will never be shared with the employer.