FIDELITY INVESTMENTS INDIVIDUAL COUNSELING SESSIONS
Fidelity Investments is offering individual counseling sessions where you can confidentially discuss your financial situation with a Fidelity representative. These sessions will give you the opportunity to:
• Explore your plan benefits in more depth
• Consolidate retirement account into the UW 403(b) retirement plan
• Explore distribution options for pre-retirees
• Tap into Fidelity’s experience and expertise
• Make decisions that help you meet your goals
David Eichler, Fidelity Planning & Guidance Consultant will be coming to campus on:
Friday, March 13, 2015
8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Wequiock Room, University Union
To schedule a confidential consultation with your Fidelity Investments representative, David Eichler, call 1-800-642-7131 or go to www.fidelity.com/atwork/reservations.