Attention Employees covered under the Wisconsin Retirement System
The Department of Employee Trust Funds (ETF) is offering the following webinars during the month of August. See ETF’s information below regarding their upcoming webinars.
You are subscribed to Current News/Press Releases, Benefit Presentations, Employer Training and/or Schedule of Benefits Presentations for the Wisconsin Department of Employee Trust Funds (ETF). This information has recently been updated and is now available.
Live Webinars Scheduled for August
ETF is offering a series of 30-minute, live, interactive webinars designed to increase your understanding of Wisconsin Retirement System (WRS) benefits. Individuals can also ask questions at the end of these sessions. Visit our webinar page to learn more about any of the following sessions. Here is what others have said about our webinars:
- “My participation in the webinar was a first for me, and I just want to compliment you on how easy it was to connect, follow along, and provide questions or requests. Excellent job!”
- “Thanks for having these valuable webinars. The professional but conversational style helped me to understand the presentation as easily as an “in office” meeting. Really appreciate that the presenter fully understands the subject. Wonderful job.”
How Divorce Can Affect Your WRS Benefits/QDRO (Qualified Domestic Relation Order)
This webinar covers not only how divorce can affect your WRS benefits, but also the importance of properly completing the QDRO required by ETF under state law. We will also review what happens once a valid Qualified Domestic Relations Order is accepted and processed by ETF.
- Tuesday August 12, 11:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Thursday August 21, 1:00 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Find out how making additional contributions to your WRS account can potentially increase your retirement. This webinar also provides examples of how contributions grow over time with interest, how to pay additional contributions (payroll deduction or direct pay), etc.
- Thursday August 7, 12:00 p.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Monday August 18, 6:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- Wednesday August 27, 11:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.