|When:||Tuesday, May 14, 2013
5 p.m. Registration, Networking and Hors D’oeuvres
5:45 p.m. Mentor Introductions
6 p.m. Speed Mentoring (approximately 10 minutes per group)
7:30 p.m. Closing Reception & Networking
8 p.m. Conclusion
|Where:||Oneida Golf & Country Club
207 Country Club Rd.
Green Bay, WI 54307
|Fee:||$15 Members of Current
$25 Nonmembers of Current
Free with 2013 All-Inclusive Events Package – Learn More
|Menu:||Assorted hors d’oeuvres. Cash bar.|
There is a 96-hour cancellation policy for this event.
Established leaders in the community will serve as mentors and rotate among tables with a seated cohort of young professionals sharing best practice tips and strategies for how to improve in your profession and as a young leader.Visit www.greenbaycurrent.org or Current’s Speed Mentoring Facebook event page to view a list of leaders as they are secured.Confirmed Mentors
More individuals will likely be added, but here is a sampling of the mentors that will be participating.
• Christine Danielson, executive director, Volunteer Center of Brown County
• Jim Golembeski, executive director, Bay Area Workforce Development Board
• Tom Hinz, retired count executive, Brown County Government
• Patty Hoeft, secretary, Oneida Tribe of Indians of Wisconsin
• Joy Langreder, human resources director, Schneider National, Inc.
• John Macco, president, Macco Financial Group, Inc.
• Todd McPeek, executive director, Big Brothers Big Sisters of Northeastern Wisconsin
• J.D. Murphy, pastor, Abundant Harvest Fellowship
• Tim Nixon, attorney, Godfrey & Kahn, S.C.
• Kevin Shaver, vice president – operations, Velocity Machine Inc.
• Terri Trantow, Green Bay market president, U.S. Bank
• Dana VanDen Heuvel, president & founder, The MarketingSavant Group
• Donald Zuidmulder, Wisconsin circuit court judge, Brown County Circuit Court, Branch 1