Thank you for participating in the Step into Spring Challenge! As we are halfway through the competition, we wanted to send some updates and information pertaining to the teams.
We have 20 employee teams and 5 student teams signed up for the challenge.
As of today, with the activities that have been entered in the American Heart Association MyStart Activity Tracker, here are the 5 leading teams:
- Team (Kimberly Vlies, Barbara Tomashek-Ditter, Jamel Schiller)
- Political Science/History Team (Katia Levintova, David Helpap, Alison Staudinger, Kevin Kain)
- Team (Janet Gomez, LuAnn Wickeham, Brenda Beck, Laura Sinclair)
- Us 3 Team (Colleen Wilde, Beverly Hendricks, Paula Bur)
- Ladies of HUB Team (Amanda Nelson, Janet Ludke, Shelly Gabel, Le Zhu)
Make sure you are logging your activities through the MyStart Activity Tracker in order to be counted towards team totals. All activities will need to be entered by May 1, 2013 in order to be included in the final count towards the grand prize.
We are also conducting drawings for those who have tracked activities each week:
- Week One Drawing Winner: Ann Vandenack
- Week Two Drawing Winner: Karla Miller
The combined activities for all 25 teams so far this month is over 2,000 miles. Keep up the good work and keep track of all those activities!
Please let us know if you have any questions or comments.
UWGB Wellness Committee