As we may be considering how to adjust our personal finances as a result of the upcoming changes in the state’s budget that will impact our take home pay, the UW Credit Union is offering various personal loan options. Please see UW Credit Union Financial Resources Guide for additional information on loan options and other services offered.
Financial services offered by the UW Credit Union that can help individuals manage their finances include:
* Confidential credit consultations
* Mortgage loan modification programs
* Financial education
* Loan payment extension programs
* Access to smaller dollar loans with low monthly payments
* Limited-term personal loans
Our UW Credit Union branch is located in the University Union, Room 201. If you have any questions, please contact Muriea Jaeckels at email@example.com or 1-800-533-6773 ext. 1801.