Long Term Care Insurance
Consider the following realities:
- Did you know that over 40% of those receiving long-term care services are between the ages of 18-64?
- Did you know that the average cost of certain kinds of long-term care services can cost more than $50,000 annually?
- Did you know that almost 70% of individuals your parents/grandparents age (or those aged 65 or older), will require at least some type of long-term care?
- Are you aware that Medicare and private health insurance do NOT cover these kinds of care expenses?
- Did you know that there is a new plan that pays a monthly CASH BENEFIT – starting DAY ONE?
Are you prepared for these possibilities? Do you have the resources to pay for this care when you need it? Protect your hard-earned assets and learn about your State of Wisconsin Long Term Care voluntary benefit that is offered to State and University employees from HealthChoice. Many people feel that Long Term Care Insurance is an integral part of planning for retirement.
Attend the session being offered on Wednesday, March 23rd, from 12:30-1:30 p.m. presented by Mark Anderson, Account Executive for HealthChoice. His presentation will provide you with important information on the HealthChoice Long-Term Care insurance CA$H-First policy. The presentation will be held in the University Union room 103.