Furlough Reporting and Leave Reports for Unclassified Staff
YEAR END FURLOUGH REPORTING
12-Month Unclassified Staff
* Required 2009-10 furlough time off (FTO) must be taken and reported no later than June 30, 2010. In order to have the salary reduction in the 2009-10 fiscal year, FTO must be entered in the payroll system before June 23, 2010.
* June Furlough Time reports will need to be completed and returned to Payroll by June 14, 2010 to meet the June 23, 2010 deadline.
* For those whose pay is reduced as FTO is used, both the May and June FTO will be deducted on the paycheck payable July 1, 2010.
* One mandatory furlough day remaining for the 2009-10 fiscal year – Friday, May, 28, 2010
9-Month Unclassified Staff
* Earned 2009-10 furlough time off (FTO) must be taken and reported no later than May 23, 2010. In order to have the salary reduction in the 2009-10 fiscal year, FTO must be entered in the payroll system before May 25, 2010.
* May FTO will need to be reported on your May Leave Report and returned to Payroll by May 14, 2010 to meet the May 25, 2010 deadline.
DISTRIBUTION OF FUTURE LEAVE REPORTS FOR UNCLASSIFIED STAFF
The distribution of leave reports will be modified so they are in sequence with the furlough reports. As a result, on April 29, 2010, unclassified staff will receive their April and May Leave Reports. Thereafter, for 12 month unclassified staff, the distribution for both the leave and furlough reports will be for the same month.
Please visit our furlough information page or contact Human Resources if you have any questions.