Celebrating 360° of Learning
Chancellor Tom Harden invites all faculty, staff, and students to celebrate 360° of Learning at campus’s brand celebration and kickoff, Wednesday, November 14. There are many fun activities planned for this date to help all of campus celebrate and understand 360° of Learning.
What is 360° of Learning?
Through market research, surveys, and focus groups, five main attributes of UW-Green Bay have been identified.
- Excellence in teaching
- Connections with internationally recognized faculty
- Solving Problems from multiple perspectives
- Engaging in applied learning experiences
- Welcoming, friendly campus community
Each component of this university adds up to create 360° of learning, allowing students to receive more than just a degree but rather a fulfilling university experience. Click here to see the full definition of 360° of Learning.
Some of the Events Planned for Wed., Nov. 14:
- 10:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.: 360° of YOU – Photo Booth in the University Union
- 12:00 p.m. – 12:15 p.m.: 360° photo of students, faculty, and staff in the Quad – Wear green!
- 12:15 p.m.: Ping Pong drop with prizes for those participating in the photo – Sponsored by the Phoenix Bookstore
- 12:15 p.m.: Food and refreshments served in the Cloud Commons Atrium overlooking the new construction of the Student Services rooftop
- 12:20p.m.: The first public showing of the one-minute 360° of Learning video in Cloud Commons
More 360° of Learning events, including some put on by Residence Life, can be found here.