UW-Green Bay offers a Blogging Service powered by WordPress. The links on the left are a sampling of current blogs at UW-Green Bay. Take a look and see how people are using blogs.
Blogs can be used for a variety of projects:
- In courses to encourage discussion and debate
- Student assignments
- Publishing new ideas and areas of research to a much wider audience
- Newsletter, or a faculty group blog to keep everyone up to date on departmental matters
- Shared governance information
- University wide conversations
To setup a blog you will need to email the University Webmaster at email@example.com providing the following information:
- the purpose of the blog
- title of the blog
- who will be responsible for the blog
Once the blog has been approved and setup, you will receive instructions on how to customize your blog and get it going.