This site is dedicated to ‘Silent Spring’ a book written by Rachael Carson about half a century ago. 24 students of ENV 102-section 002 will be working on this site.
Students will be divided into 4 teams with 6 students in each team. Each team will select on one specific topic from the following list and post their research and findings on this site. Of course, each topic should have a heading and a list of contributors.
These topics are:
(1) The life of Rachael Carson and the impacts of Silent Spring on American Environmental Awareness.
(2) Environmental toxicity of chlorohydrocarbons.
(3) Environmental toxicity of organic phosphates
(4) Unsustainable environmental impacts of industrial farming
(5) Bio-magnification of environmental toxicity