Netprologic looking for C++ Software Engineer
Location – Sussex, WI
Must be onsite
Skill Set Needed: we could even have a recent college grad as long as they have some internships/project experience as well. Here are the details:
C++ Software Engineer
We are looking for Software Engineers to join our team in Sussex, WI. This position is responsible for coding, unit testing and debugging in object-oriented development environments (C++) and SQL and actively contributing in a team setting to build, enhance, and support custom-developed software in our enterprise platform that benefits a wide array of manufacturing and administrative operations.
Qualified candidates must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or a related field.
• Knowledge of the Visual Studio C++ programming language and environment including MFC.
• Ability to communicate and work well with others on a team.
• Experience with OOP
• Basic Database ( SQL ) skills
• C# familiarity
• Previous experience writing desktop MFC applications
• WCF exposure
• Tools: Visual Studio 2008/2010, Subversion
• Ability to work well within an existing framework to comprehend and modify an existing code base.
This position requires strong problem-solving skills, a winning attitude, and a passion for software development.
To apply for this position contact:
1101 West Irving Park Road #103
Bensenville IL 60106