Internship at Georgia-Pacific
Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia-Pacific is one of the world’s leading manufacturers and marketers of building products, tissue, packaging, paper, cellulose and related chemicals. The company employs more than 30,000 people at approximately 300 locations in North and South America.
• Participation in projects requiring full project life cycle (requirements, design, development, testing, implementation).
• Assisting users with day to day production support and system related best practices.
• Provide systems analysis/design and programming development for our manufacturing shop floor and surrounding applications, for the Georgia-Pacific Consumer Products and Containerboard and Cellulose businesses.
Basic Qualifications Include:
• Associate’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related technical degree
• At least two years of professional experience in system design and development
• Experience with VB.NET/C#.NET Applications
• Experience developing web applications for business purposes
• Experience analyzing user specifications and requirements
• Experience with code, test, debug and document programs
• Knowledge of MS SQL Server and T-SQL
Preferred Qualifications Include:
• Knowledge of Silverlight
• Knowledge of PSQL/Oracle databases
• Experience with manufacturing systems
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related technical degree
Apply online at www.gpcareers.com job#014711
Online Application Website