NEW STUDENT WEBINAR!
Thursday, January 28, 2010
12 Noon – 1 p.m. in MAC Room 137
This webinar features:
- How many internships are needed
- When to start your search
- Internship tips for freshmen through seniors
- How to get a post-degree internship
- Virtual internships
- Features of a good internship
- How to turn a bad internship good
- On and off-line internship resources
- How to craft resume items to get that internship when you have no experience at all.
Industry expert Donald Asher will guide you through the different internship options currently available and the strengths and weaknesses of each type. He’ll also provide tips to students how to market their internships on resumes and to employers during interviews.
No RSVP necessary. We hope to see you there!