Where is the “On” Button?
There is no On button. If your Clicker is set up properly, simply press an answer choice when prompted. Do this even if the screen is blank. The Clicker enters sleep mode automatically.
How Do I Select the Channel?
Your class will have a designated channel that will tell your Clicker where to send answers. You can have the Clicker search for channels, or you can manually enter a channel.
To search for the channel:
- Press the right action button, associated with the wrench on the screen, to enter the Menu.
- Press the center gray enter button once you have “Find Channels” displayed on the screen. To browse Menu options, press the right and left arrows.
- Your Clicker will display a channel it’s found near the top of the screen. Use the right and left arrows to browse between discovered Clicker channels. When you find the correct channel press enter again.
- Press the Left Action button to return to the main Clicker screen in order to answer questions.
To manually enter the channel:
- Press the Channel button on the left side of the Clicker .
- Type in your class’s channel and press the center gray enter button.
- Your clicker display screen will show that the channel was successfully changed. The Clicker does not verify that the channel you change to is actually in range, so please be sure you enter the channel number correctly.
How Do I Answer a Question?
If your clicker is set up properly, simply press an answer choice when prompted.
If you see an arrow in the Left Action Indicator, you need to return to the main clicker screen. Press the Left Action button to return to the main screen so that you can enter answers.
Press the button on the Clicker pad that corresponds to your answer choice. Your answer is verified on your screen after you make your selection. You can only enter an answer while polling is open (usually open polling is indicated by a small green rectangle in the upper right corner of the presentation). Answers may be changed until polling is closed for a particular question.