Get in on the creative end of the Phoenix PRIDE Shirt tradition!
Each year, a limited edition T-shirt that reflects UWGB spirit is created and proceeds from T-shirt sales SUPPORT student scholarships.
All designs will be presented to the alumni masses and will be selected by popular electronic vote in September. This year’s shirt will be printed on five different color T-shirts to represent five decades of UWGB graduates and will be unveiled at Alumni Days 2015 on Saturday, October 17.
The winning designer will receive a $100 gift card to a location of the winner’s choice, admittance for two at Alumni Days 2015, and a year of fame…being known as the awesome 3rd Edition / 50th Anniversary Phoenix PRIDE Shirt Designer!
There are very few design restrictions:
- One-color, front- or back-only design
- Include a reference to UWGB/UW-Green Bay
- Design should be relatable to UWGB alumni
- Submit artwork in a pdf file format by Aug. 25 to email@example.com
An official logo is not required in the design, but can be requested by contacting Sue Bodilly, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms and Conditions:
- Contest is open to UWGB alumni, students and employees
- By submitting a design, the designer is allowing UW-Green Bay full use of the graphic for the purpose of the 3rd Edition Phoenix PRIDE Shirt campaign. The t-shirt may be promoted in any way UW-Green Bay chooses (i.e. UWGB websites, mailings, social media, etc.).
- All T-shirt designs will be published on the alumni website and alumni social media sites for voting purposes
- Voting will be open from August 31 through September 30
- Voting will take place online via a link that will be announced on August 31 and at alumni events such as the Color Run on September 27
- The design receiving the most votes will be printed on shirts to be unveiled at Alumni Days 2015 on Saturday, October 17. There will be a large group alumni photo of alumni wearing the shirt.