Each year, a limited edition T-shirt that reflects UWGB spirit will be created. Proceeds SUPPORT student scholarships.
The design choice will be by popular electronic vote in September and October, to be unveiled at Alumni Reunion Days.
The winning designer receives a $50 gift card from The Phoenix Bookstore, admittance for two at 2014 Alumni Reunion Days and a year of fame…being known as the awesome 2014 Alumni PRIDE T-shirt Designer!
There are very few design restrictions:
- One-color, front- or back-only design (you recommend shirt and print color)
- Include reunion year (2014)
- Include a reference to UWGB/UW-Green Bay
- Design should be relatable to UWGB alumni
- Submit artwork in a pdf file format by Sept. 1 to firstname.lastname@example.org
An official logo is not required in the design, but can be requested by contacting Sue Bodilly, email@example.com.
Terms and Conditions:
- Contest is open to UWGB alumni, students and employees
- By submitting a design, the designer is allowing UW-Green Bay full use of the design for the purpose of the 2014 Alumni PRIDE t-shirt campaign. The t-shirt may be promoted in any way UW-Green Bay chooses (i.e. UWGB websites, mailings, social media, etc.).
- Of all t-shirt designs submitted, University Marketing will determine two designs to promote in the 2014 Alumni PRIDE T-shirt contest
- The two top t-shirt designs will be promoted on the Alumni Reunion Days invitation, on the alumni website at www.uwgb.edu/alumni, on the alumni Facebook page and on the alumni Twitter feed
- Voting will be open from September 3 – October 3, 2014
- Voting will take place online at a website that will be announced on September 3,2014 and in person at the Color Run on October 5, 2014.