Green looks great on you
Green is more than UW-Green Bay’s school color, it’s campus beauty, Phoenix pride, and a way of thinking that is rooted in our campus history.
How can you “Go Green” for your University?
- Recommend your University to a potential student.
- Mentor or host an intern at your place of work.
- Give back; either by volunteering or with a financial gift.
- Be an ambassador by speaking positively about your experience.
- Continue to wear UW-Green Bay gear.
- Recommend an alumnus to be featured, or to receive an award.
- Stay connected www.uwgb.edu/alumni.