Networking Nights debuts with a bang
Networking Nights, a forum for students and alumni to interact with area professionals and gain information about an industry, field or organization, kicked off successfully on Monday, Sept. 22, 2008 with Integrys.
The bi-monthly, question-and-answer sessions are relaxed and informal. Sessions are held from 4:30 to 6:30 p.m., Mondays, in Room 103 of the University Union. Career Services extends an invitation to all interested UW-Green Bay graduates to network at this new event.
- October 6 – Wipfli
- October 20 – M&I Bank
- November 3 – Nsight/Cellcom
- November 17 – Sherwin Williams
- February 9 – Schenck Business Solutions
- February 23 – Area Non-profit Organizations
- March 9 – Associated Bank
- March 30 – LaForce
- April 13 – Baylake Bank
- April 27 – Virchow Krause