Get in on the creative end of the Phoenix PRIDE Shirt tradition. You don’t have to be a graphics or art major. Have an idea? We want to hear about it. Each year, we create a collectible, limited edition T-shirt that reflects UWGB spirit. Proceeds SUPPORT student scholarships. The design is selected by electronic vote in October and the winning designer receives a $100 gift card to a location of his or her choice, two tickets to Rock the Resch, and of course…being known as the awesome 5th Edition Phoenix PRIDE Shirt Designer!
There are very few design restrictions:
-One color, front- or back-only design
-Include a reference to UWGB/UW-Green Bay
-Design should be relatable to UWGB alumni
-Submit artwork in a pdf file format by September 22 to email@example.com
An official logo is not required in the design, but can be requested by contacting Sue Bodilly, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms and Conditions:
- Contest is open to UWGB alumni, students and employees
- By submitting a design, the designer is allowing UW-Green Bay full use of the graphic for the purpose of the 5th Edition Phoenix PRIDE Shirt campaign. The t-shirt may be promoted in any way UW-Green Bay chooses (i.e. UWGB websites, mailings, social media, etc.).
- All T-shirt designs will be published on the alumni website and alumni social media sites for voting purposes.
- Voting will be open from October 1 – October 15.
- Voting will take place online via a link that will be announced in late September and at alumni events taking place during the voting period.
- The design receiving the most votes will be printed on shirts in the color of the designer’s choosing and will be sold in The Phoenix Bookstore. Phoenix PRIDE t-shirts will go on sale November 1.