2014-2015 Phoenix Alumni PRIDE T-shirt Designers Wanted
Get in on the creative end of our new tradition — a collectible tee! Each year a limited edition t-shirt that reflects UWGB spirit will be created. Proceeds from each collectible tee go toward student scholarships. The design choice will be a by popular vote via electronic means in September. The shirt will be unveiled at Alumni Reunion Days.
The winning designer receives a $50 gift card from The Phoenix Bookstore and admittance for two at 2014 Alumni Reunion Days! There are very few design restrictions:
- One-color, front- or back-only design (designers recommend the shirt and print color)
- Design should include the reunion year (2014)
- Design needs to include a reference to UWGB or UW-Green Bay
- Design should be relatable to the majority of UWGB alumni
- Artwork should be submitted by Sept. 1 in a pdf file format to firstname.lastname@example.org
An official logo is not required in the design, but can be requested by contacting Sue Bodilly, email@example.com.
Tags: Phoenix Alumni PRIDEShare on Facebook