360° Thursdays — Music from every angle at 6:30
UW-Green Bay Music announces an innovative concert series designed to help you connect with music in more meaningful ways. Performances will feature scintillating and provocative discussions by a composer, performer or arranger. Together, you will consider a single aspect of the music through multiple perspectives. Diverse styles will be performed to broaden your horizons and deepen your understanding.
All events in the series are held on Thursdays at 6:30 p.m. in Fort Howard Hall, Weidner Center for the Performing Arts. Admission is free, donations are appreciated.
Concert Schedule: Winter/Spring 2013
- Feb. 7, Bob Washut & UWGB Jazz Ensemble
- Feb. 28, Pianist Nicholas Phillips
- March 14, UWGB Brass, Flute & Saxophone Ensembles
- March 28, Exploring Jazz Styles
- April 18, Form & Thematic Manipulation in Music
- May 2, Premieres & Miniatures
More info: www.uwgb.edu/music