She has guided many in their successful attempt to earn a four-year degree through her 27 years with UW-Green Bay. Now the Adult Degree program says farewell to longtime adviser Trudy Jacobson. “I knew that I succeeded if I could help students think about what they wanted out of life, not just out of school. I am going to miss many things about UW-Green Bay, but mainly, I will miss the students,” she says.
Thinking about pursuing a master’s degree? Your options at your alma mater include:
• Social Work
• Management (spend an optional semester in France)
• Environmental Science and Policy
We’re a click away www.uwgb.edu/graduate or contact us at (920) 465-2123 or firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll help you get started.
Alumni might be interested in the most recent findings of a UW System-wide Young Alumni Survey. In a quick snapshot of responses, UW-Green Bay alumni were overall very favorable of their experience. The responses of UW-Green alumni, and if available, the national average, follows:
- 94% have a favorable impression of their alma mater
- 75% believe that America’s colleges and universities are prepared to meet the challenges of the future (national average – 61%)
- 69% think that colleges and universities are adequately preparing students for the demands of the future (national average – 62%)
- 85% say they were “effectively prepared with the knowledge and skills” they needed (national average – 81%)
- 79% say their undergraduate experience prepared them for their current job (national average – 85%)
- 77% say they would attend the same school if they could begin again (national average – 79%)
- 93% think their institution charged them a fair price for their college education (national average – 76%)
- 92% think that their college education was worth all the time and money (national average – 89%)
Been to an alumni event lately?
Check out the alumni photo gallery and see who is smiling. Click here.
Are you interested in receiving the latest news about your alma mater?
LOG E-News is a daily e-mail publication sent to all UW-Green Bay faculty, staff and off-campus subscribers. Keep up-to-date on news, activities, achievements and events of general interest happening on campus. Don’t be left out — subscribe today — click here!
Or if facebook is more your style, you will want to follow our new facebook news page. Photos, videos, highlights, previews, it’s all there… www.facebook.com/uwgreenbaynews
New job, change of address? Let us know.
And send a photo if you have one to share.
• Updating your alumni information online is easy and just a click away:
• Or, send us your information by mail:
ATTN: Mark Brunette
2420 Nicolet Drive
Green Bay WI 54311-7001
Your Alumni Association partners with nationally recognized, pre-approved companies to offer discounted products and services to our graduates. They are called affinity programs. You will be surprised at the personal savings.
Find out more at www.uwgb.edu/alumni/benefits/.