Let’s Talk Double Majoring and Certificates

You can have two majors and both majors will be recorded on your academic transcript. But, when you double major, you will only get one diploma. You have to choose which one you want written on your diploma. As for certificates that you earn throughout your academic career, they will go on your academic record when you complete your degree. Academic departments are actually responsible for printing and awarding you your certificates of completion. Certificates are earned similarly to minors because you have to go through a series of classes to earn one. If you are curious as to what certificates are available, click the link below and then on the Preprofessional Programs and Certificates tab. There will be a list of available programs and certificates that you can click through.  http://catalog.uwgb.edu/about/education/

Leave a Reply