Academic Advising

When do you have to declare your major/minor? Where do you go if you need help finding classes? Have no fear. Simply make an appointment at Academic Advising Office in the Student Services Building, Room 1600, and they will assist you in these choices! Also, if anyone out there is curious about when class registration begins, it begins Monday, November 11th on a priority basis.

Leave a Reply